Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tagged

Catey tagged me and since I can never say no to Catey here it is.....
1- What are you most fond of accomplishing in 2010?
I am most proud of finishing in the top 5 in all the races I raced this year!!!

2-What are your running goals for 2011?
My goal this year is to run an Ultra Marathon. I am shooting for the Sapper Joe a
50k the last week in May.

3-What is you favorite Race?
My favorite race this year was the Ragnar Relay!! It was a blast to run with a team and spend so much time with a group of people as crazy about running as I am. It left me refreshed and energized. I can't wait to run it again this year with my family as my team.

4-What is your favorite Holiday guilty pleasure?
I love to eat a Reese's peanut butter cup shaped like a Christmas Tree and chocolate Carmel dipped pretzels!!! But let's be honest this year if it had Even an ounce of sugar in it I ate it and felt good about it :)

5-What is your most embarrassing running moment?
It takes a lot to embarrass me but I must admit that having to tell people that I had to drop out of the Utah Valley Marathon at mile 20 because I had a massive case of "the runs" was pretty embarrassing.

I am now tagging a few of my running buddies to Ari,Ashley and Heidi you are it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Ok nice job on the races and i'm looking forward to Ragnar cuz of how fun you and sarah said it was. Yay for playing!

    ReplyDelete