Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HBBC Update

Thank you Catey!! Tonight my dear friend Catey informed me that I was not giving my workouts the right amount of points. I just updated my totals and am now current.

I was asked what I do to earn my points and since my daughters are in bed I actually have a few minutes to post.
I earn my points two ways first and foremost I am a runner. I love to run everyday. I never run less than six miles and the longer, more intense, more mountain filled the run the better. Now that I have officially graduated from running with the double baby jogger and into a garmin I am loving all the trail runs my Utah home is surrounded by. Every run is a new adventure!! The second.... are the fitness classes I get to teach. I have a fitness studio in my home and teach 11 classes a week. Six of the eleven classes I teach are boot camp classes. The other five are core and toning classes. I also eat a lot of fruit and veggies and thanks to this competition have started stretching 20 minutes extra every day.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    We all want to be you when we grow up. :) You know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catey you are to nice to me. Thanks again for everything this week!!!

    ReplyDelete