Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

This Holiday season I am participating in a little competition called the 2010 Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge. Luckily it is based on working out and not baking or sewing. The official rules are as follows:
1 point for every mile run/walked/snowshoed
1 point for every 3 miles biked
1 point for every 20min weightlifting/pilates/yoga/abs/stretching
1 point for every 15min other cardio (kickboxing, elliptical, etc)
and 1 point per each day you hit 7 servings of fruits and veggies

I will be posting the amount of points I earn each week here as well as on the contest spread sheet. This week I earned 64 points. Next week my goal is to earn 70 points. Hopefully I will be able to get a nice long run in tomorrow to kick the week off!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow~that is awesome! We'll hold you to the 70 for this next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh way to go! don't forget to put your points in the spreadsheet so you can earn prizes too!

    ReplyDelete